Our Facebook Policy
Facebook has a great, new way to help you connect with websites, applications, and services like Vinester. By using it, you get the benefits of being signed in here whenever you're signed in to Facebook and you get to see your friends' wine reviews and recommendations.
What information do we collect?
When you use Facebook Connect to sign in or create your account here, we get the following information from your Facebook account:
- Your Facebook Name so we know what to call you,
- Your Facebook User ID so you can connect with your Facebook friends who also use Vinester,
- Your Facebook Picture to use as your initial Vinester profile picture (but you can change it),
- Your Email Address to use as your user name and to send you email if you want us to, and
- Your Friends List to match it against Vinester users so you can see their wine activity here.
Our Pledge to You
1. We hate Facebook spam as much as you do. We will never spam your Facebook friends.
2. We respect your privacy. Other than your email address and friends list, we don't collect any information from Facebook about you that is not already made publically available through your Facebook privacy settings.
3. We won't sell your email address to anyone else. We only use it to identify your account and to periodically let you know about changes to Vinester, special deals, or other useful wine information we think you would like to know. But only if you opt in!
4. We won't post spam on your Facebook wall. When you post a wine review here, you have the option to also post it to your Facebook wall, but we'll never do that without your permission.
Tell us What you think
We would love to hear from you if you have questions or concerns about our Facebook Policy! Also, if you see any Vinester activity that you believe to be in violation of this policy, please let us know immediately. Our users are our top priority.
Questions, Concerns, or Comments: firstname.lastname@example.org